Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
He is such a handsome little man! What a lucky boy to have you to be the one who brought him into the world! I know his mommy and daddy are so very blessed to have had you in their life. I know I am!Hugs and love...ag
He is adorable. You did a wonderful thing!!
He is so sweet and that was a wonderful thing! He was born on Austin's due date!
He's so precious. You are such an angel to do that for someone.
Wow what a great, courageous thing to do. He is beautiful.
adorable!
Aw. He is handsome. What a lucky little man to be brought into this world by such a wonderful selfless woman! You are amazing!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is such a handsome little man! What a lucky boy to have you to be the one who brought him into the world! I know his mommy and daddy are so very blessed to have had you in their life. I know I am!
Hugs and love...
ag
He is adorable. You did a wonderful thing!!
He is so sweet and that was a wonderful thing! He was born on Austin's due date!
He's so precious. You are such an angel to do that for someone.
Wow what a great, courageous thing to do. He is beautiful.
adorable!
Aw. He is handsome. What a lucky little man to be brought into this world by such a wonderful selfless woman! You are amazing!
Post a Comment