So some of you know I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. Well I kept chalking it up to just having a baby and soon I would start to feel better, now that I'm 3 months post- partum what the heck is all I kept thinking. Fatigue, joint pain all of these things were taking their toll on my body and mind..... Great News after going to the doctor and having blood work done! I have been told I am extremely anemic and have hyperthyroid so maybe now we can get started on some medication and I can get back to feeling like I'm 38 not 80!!!! so on that note
*****Today I am thankful I know whats making me sick! and you wont believe this but the SUN IS SHINNING!!!!! Thank you Jesus*******
3 comments:
I'm glad to see you have some answers and hopefully you'll be like your old self again.
And yes the sun is shining, the rain has stopped. (For now anyway). Looks like my plea yesterday worked.
I am so happy that you will be feeling better soon!!! And..., the sun is shining? WOW!
so happy you got some answers. Hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment