Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

As I sit here with a smile on my face I cant help but think back to the day I found out I would be having another girl. I remember looking at my husband and saying can you believe it as tears ran down my face. You see this January it will be 12 years since I lost my second daughter Hailey Grace. When I married my hubby I didn't think I would ever have another child and now I am so very blessed to kiss this little face every morning. I have many friends that have lost children and who have never had a child so I don't take this blessing for granted one single bit. I know how blessed I am and want nothing more than for my beautiful friends to have this same experience.


Three years ago today I gave birth to this wonderful child and not a day goes by I don't thank God for her. Happy 3rd Birthday Sofia Grace I love you very much!

7 comments:

Montana's mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFIA!!!!!!!!!

rosie posie said...

What a cutie patutie. Happy Birthday Sofia. They grow up so fast don't they.

No problem on rescheduling. I know how life gets in the way of plans all the time. lol

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday... so sweet.

twondra said...

Sooo cute! Happy birthday!!

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOFIA!!

twondra said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! The pics were taken at the North Shore by Duluth, MN.

onemorebaby said...

Happy Birthday Miss Sofia! Your Auntie Loves YOU!