Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions?


In light of the New Year, lets share what it is we are going to change....I am hoping to loose some weight and stop baking sugar foods for a while. I love to eat and have a hard time staying away from sweets. Please post and share what yours is going to be......Here's to a great 2009 Please be safe and have fun! I'll be home and most likely in bed by 12....I'm a party pooper I know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

rosie posie said...

I'm not too good at resolutions. But if I have 1 goal this year it has to be paying down our debt! This past year it has really bothered me and I've been trying everything to keep it under control and to work on reducing our spending.

Happy New Years.

Montana's mom said...

I also want to lose weight but I am with you and have NO will power when it comes to sweets!!! I will prob be in bed my 9. Have a Happy New Year.

C said...

Sweetie, I am happily back to bloggin...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Now, the weight well that is a given for me. But my real resolution is to leap towards Motherhood with HPT's Blazing! :)

Jody said...

I'm doing the same thing..hehe

Amy Waddington Photography said...

put me on the list for weight training!!! i started weight watchers......i went 3 points OVER on my first day. ugh!!!! Let's hope by summer my BIG butt with fit in a "little" swim suit!! xoxoxo