Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday


Hope everyone had a nice weekend. It snowed here and its now dropping into the single digits and below{{{brr}}}} I worked all weekend at the Clark house and had a really good time. Its been getting better now that the manager/owner is back he is a wonderful boss... I'm thinking I will work one more weekend before they close for the winter. Nothing else much happened just trying to stay warm...This is Sofia's Santa picture we took at daddies work Christmas party....Have a great week!

3 comments:

Montana's mom said...

She is so cute sitting on Santa's lap w/o crying!! Montana will not get close to santa at all! I know what you mean about the low temps our high here is spposed to be like 15-20 for the next week. We also have snow. That and last night my heat went out isn't that great timing. At least I wasn't in Vegas when it happened!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pic with Santa!!! That is adorable!

Michelle said...

Awww, that is a cute Santa! His bears is REAL! Im excited for next year when Kayla is bigger. Wonder how that will go on Santa's lap?