Sunday, January 4, 2009

All in a Year!

Wow where did 2008 go? I came into 2008 just a few weeks pregnant with my wonderful surrogate baby Micah. So many things to be thankful for.
What did I gain in 2008?


First off I made some outstanding friends this past year, Onemorebaby is a biggy she has added so much love and laughter to my life. I wouldn't even know where to begin she is just come to mean the world to me and I feel so blessed to call her my friend.

I was also very lucky to have been able to meet Montana's mom she truly is a strong wonderful woman and mother I look forward to spending time this summer with her and Onemorebaby....

Michelle although I have not met you in person I know we would be great friends if we did you are a woman of great strength and love you give so much to so many people and you should be proud of the woman you are!

Tammy I have nothing but hope and faith that you will become a mother in the near future you manage to push forward no matter what pain has been dished out to you and I admire you more than anyone.

Heather I love you and you inspire me to be a better wife, mother and friend. You my dear have lost so much yet gained so much through the loss of your sweet dear Sawyer he will never be forgotten, and now you and your family will welcome in a new baby in 2009 so much to be thankful for, God is faithful its so amazing to watch him work.

Amy my friend thank you for the wonderful pictures you took for me while pregnant you are an amazing friend and photographer You are so blessed with this talent THANK YOU! Those memories mean so much to me.

Chris Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of being there for the birth of your beautiful baby boy....

As I head in to this year big changes are once again going to take place in my families life. My dear sweet husband will be graduating this year with his BA this has been a long road that he has worked very hard on I'm so proud of him! Please pray he finds a great job and God leads us exactly where he wants us...

Justin will be starting back to school after a semester off and working on transferring to the University of Idaho. I am so proud of him he really has turned into a wonderful young man. I must add he is now on his fourth car! First one someone hit him, second one piece of junk, third one he hit a deer and totaled it, fourth is working out just wonderful....

Sofia is talking up a storm and continues to be in school two times a week for a few hours sharpening up those verbal skills its like having a parrot around here I really have to watch my tongue!

As for me well I am in the process of starting another Surrogacy journey (this will be the last) I feel a strong pull to help another family so I am working with an agency this time around hoping to matched soon. This is very exciting for us we really feel blessed by the whole surrogacy world....Micah was born Aug 13 and I have to say giving birth to him was the most wonderful thing he is growing up so fast and its so great to get updates often of how he is doing and growing. I know I said we would be trying for our own this year but that will come in time I'm not done yet :)

I'm so happy to have started my blog this year and hope to have more followers as the year goes I have met some very special people. I love being included in your lives through writing THANK YOU! As you enter into this New Year Be Blessed and remember though we may face challenges along the way we wouldn't be the people we are without them. God Bless and have a great 2009!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Tina, YOU are amazing.

Jody said...

Awwwwwwwwww that is awesome...good luck in your new surrogacy...=) Hugs to you...happy new year, thanks for all your cute hair clippies....xoxox

Amy Waddington Photography said...

Your prego pictures are one of my favorite session!! We had soooo much fun.........didn't we! I can't believe I got you to jump rope 9 months pregnant!! CRAZY!! You looked so beautiful in those pictures! Thank you for letting me capture that beautiful belly! xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Great post!!!!

onemorebaby said...

You are the best, sweetie! I love you to pieces. I don't know what I would do without you. Give my little girl a hug and kiss from me. Love you all...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina said...

Mel, can you email me your email address you didnt leave any contact info....Thanks Tina

Anonymous said...

hi sorry its tiggers06@hotmail.com mel xx

Montana's mom said...

Tina you are the most awesome person I know! The ability to give life to another is cool! I also can't wait until this summer and Silverwood!

Christina G Photography said...

I am so happy you were able to be there at B's birth!!! What an awesome day that was! It was so crazy how fast you got there! We sure had fun!!! x0x0

twondra said...

Awwww, I'm sooooo glad you led me to this! Thanks so much sweetie! I think you are so amazing and I really wish we could meet some day. Thanks sweetie!!