Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Computer Crashed :(

I can check email but I am on my sons computer because my laptop took its last breath tonight! I'm so sad all my favorites and everything I love is on that computer... Not to mention all my photos :( I don't know if I should cry or scream....I cant get a new computer for a few weeks so I will check in daily from my sons computer.. My husband wont let me near his! :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

I am sorry- that is frustrating- mine has been giving me a hard time- I think Jen is tired of fixing it for me. How did we ever live without them?

DaniKel said...

Like Kate - I ask 'How did we ever live without them?'

That really stinks about your computer. I hope you are able to recover all of your pic's, and anything else that you need.

twondra said...

Bummer! I feel so bad for you. My computer did that. Luckily we were able to save everything even though they didn't think we would. I hope you're able to get everything back.

Unknown said...

That is a bummer, mine did it a few months ago. Unfortunately they weren't able to get anything off of it :( Usually they can though... mine must of been really fried. LUCKILY I had my videos and pictures saved.. thank goodness!!! I hope you get your stuff back soon.

onemorebaby said...

That SUCKS! So sorry, hun...