Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not sure how I feel

I finally have my computer back! I had Internet access but its was to check email and get off. I'm not sure if I'm glad to have it back or if I wish I had a little bit longer of a break! Its strange when I have it sitting right next to me I get online and spend to much time on here. My husband calls if my lifeline.. Uggg... I'm not sure I like that???? So I am trying to limit myself to only checking it a couple times a day and not spending more than 10 mins on here unless I have something important to take care of :) My U/S is tomorrow morning an I'm super excited to find out whats going on in this body of mine??? I will update over here because most of you don't follow my surro blog. I'm not caught up on every ones blogs so If I haven't commented in awhile please forgive me and know that I am still reading....:)

6 comments:

onemorebaby said...

So glad you are back in business!

Michelle said...

Glad your back. I also have been trying to limit my time on the computer. It's hard, but I know it needs done to get other things done and to spend more play time with Kayla instead of just watching her play. So far so good and Im happy Im doing it.
Im excited and nervous for your ultrasound!

Montana's mom said...

Glad you are back!! Missed you!!!!!!

DaniKel said...

I think the internet is a bit of an addiction. Maybe we need to start an online group - just kidding! lol

Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!!!

And glad to have you back!

twondra said...

I hear ya about the internet addiction. :(

Can't wait to hear about the u/s!

Unknown said...

I am addicted to the internet as well.. but mainly am just on it while I am at work :) I try not to get on it in the evenings when I am home with my family... but YES it is very addicting! I am glad you are back!