Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
OH MY! OH MY!!! I just knew it!!!Yahoo! No, wait - DOUBLE YAHOO!!!:-) And double the belly pats!!
wow, congratulations (I know you're a surrogate but still congratulations applies.)
Congratulations to you and the new parents of twins- what did they say?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting! How did the couple like the news?????
I am beyond thrilled for you and everyone. No words really :) Congrats! Share with us how the couple took in all the news if you can.
I am somewhat speechless here so I will jsut say WOW! Didn't expect that.
Awesome news! So wonderful!!!
wow that is awesome!
I want to read your surrogacy blog!? Im either iloveprego2(at)yahoo.com or knotyladee(at)aol.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OH MY! OH MY!!! I just knew it!!!
Yahoo! No, wait - DOUBLE YAHOO!!!
:-) And double the belly pats!!
wow, congratulations (I know you're a surrogate but still congratulations applies.)
Congratulations to you and the new parents of twins- what did they say?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting! How did the couple like the news?????
I am beyond thrilled for you and everyone. No words really :) Congrats! Share with us how the couple took in all the news if you can.
I am somewhat speechless here so I will jsut say WOW! Didn't expect that.
Awesome news! So wonderful!!!
wow that is awesome!
I want to read your surrogacy blog!? Im either iloveprego2(at)yahoo.com or knotyladee(at)aol.com
Post a Comment