Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day back to School!


And Sofia told me to stay in the car I wasn't allowed to come in with her. Its her school not mine..and she cried the whole way to the car after school...My girl just really loves school...


I wont lie its great she loves it so much but it makes me sad that she is so independent!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope its that easy for us. My friends son just started Kindergarten and its not going so well.

twondra said...

Independence is so hard. :( It's great she loves school though!!

Unknown said...

Oh I can see how that would be such a bittersweet thing!!! So glad she is loving it though.

Montana's mom said...

Awwww how sweet is that! Sofia is growing up mom. Montana did great too!

Leah said...

Hi. . . Your daughter is so beautiful. :-D