Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Wordless Wednesday (sorta)
I wish the entire two weeks my family was here for a visit would have been wordless :) But here we managed to take one picture with all of smiling, that was the hard part.....My mom,sister,Sofia and myself.
Its a great picture Tina. At times I wish we were closer to our family. Even just a few hour flight away would be nice VS. a 24 hour flight that costs a couple thousand dollars. Oh well...some day.
Yes, our Birth Mom is pregnant again. She JUST turned 20, this is her 3rd pregnancy. I blogged about a few posts ago. Check it out. She at first was going to keep the baby but I got an email this morning from her saying she cant keep the baby. She is due in Feb and wish with every ounce of my being that we could adopt this baby. But we just dont have the funds. We just recovered from debt from adopting Kayla and dont have much built back up again....so I dont know what is going to happen.
Please say a prayer that the baby goes where the big man wants him to go.
5 comments:
Beautiful family! Glad you enjoyed the visit.
Glad you enjoyed the visit with your family! The pic is great!
What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing!!
Great photo! what a lovely family you have.
Its a great picture Tina. At times I wish we were closer to our family. Even just a few hour flight away would be nice VS. a 24 hour flight that costs a couple thousand dollars. Oh well...some day.
Yes, our Birth Mom is pregnant again. She JUST turned 20, this is her 3rd pregnancy. I blogged about a few posts ago. Check it out. She at first was going to keep the baby but I got an email this morning from her saying she cant keep the baby. She is due in Feb and wish with every ounce of my being that we could adopt this baby. But we just dont have the funds. We just recovered from debt from adopting Kayla and dont have much built back up again....so I dont know what is going to happen.
Please say a prayer that the baby goes where the big man wants him to go.
Post a Comment