Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hmmmm





Im not sure where time has gone? I just know that we had a wonderful Christmas! As we head into 2010 I can only pray we have a year like this one. I am so blessed to have gained new friends and family along the way! Miles and Grayson will be 3 weeks tomorrow ( I can't believe it) Im doing really well healing after a c-section I know its because Im pumping for them :) and loving every minute of it! we are all excited to be going to NY in March for a visit with our favorite guys!
Justin and Sofia are doing great Justin is working hard at Olive Garden waiting tables and Sofia is just happy to be playing with her dolls! Ron has been home with us since delivery and goes back to work on the 4th now that he is done with his BA we are praying he will find a new job! Please pray for him if you can he really needs to get out of his current one. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have an amazing New Years! We love you.......

3 comments:

Montana's mom said...

Great pics, congrats to Ron on finishing YEAH, prayer said for the new job!! Here's to a great 2010!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!!! That is so great that you get to go visit the babies. How awesome!

twondra said...

You have such a beautiful family! Glad you had a good Christmas!!