Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
congratulations!
You did it! Nice sizes- welcome boys- you have a lot of love on this side. Trey to get some rest!
OH MY GOSH!!!!CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!! ;)Cant wait to read about it and see pictures!
Aww - Welcome to the world lil guys!!! CONGRATS to the Dad's!Great BIG hugs to you! You are amazing!!
AWESOME!!! How awesome you are!!!
I am so proud of you!!! Congrats to all of you!!!
Congrats to all of you.. I love their names. Can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals...XOOX
T, I just continue to be amazed by your giving. Congratulation to you all....blessings all around!Hugs!
YEAH!!! That is some big twins!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
congratulations!
You did it! Nice sizes- welcome boys- you have a lot of love on this side. Trey to get some rest!
OH MY GOSH!!!!
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!! ;)
Cant wait to read about it and see pictures!
Aww - Welcome to the world lil guys!!!
CONGRATS to the Dad's!
Great BIG hugs to you! You are amazing!!
AWESOME!!! How awesome you are!!!
I am so proud of you!!! Congrats to all of you!!!
Congrats to all of you.. I love their names. Can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals...XOOX
T, I just continue to be amazed by your giving. Congratulation to you all....blessings all around!
Hugs!
YEAH!!! That is some big twins!
Post a Comment