We were just talking about Central Park yesterday. We were watching a movie and they showed an aerial view - and Kel and I were both like geesh! I really wanna go to New York, see the statue of Liberty, and I want to spend the day in Central Park. It fascinates me that it is there, surrounded by all those skyscrapers! It looks like you guys have had a GREAT time!!
3 comments:
So cute!!!
We were just talking about Central Park yesterday. We were watching a movie and they showed an aerial view - and Kel and I were both like geesh! I really wanna go to New York, see the statue of Liberty, and I want to spend the day in Central Park. It fascinates me that it is there, surrounded by all those skyscrapers! It looks like you guys have had a GREAT time!!
Oh, and please send me pic's. We of course are interested!!
Post a Comment