Holy crap! I am the worse blogger in the world. But im not sure thats a secret, I have been super busy sitting on FB Ha" just kidding.. I just finished painting my entire living room over the weekend and rehanging everything thats fun :) It really turned out good and Im loving the new feeling you get from the paint.
My Aunt is coming to stay the summer with us so I am also getting things ready for her arrival, if you dont know we are really close.
If you are on FB you would know I was watching a baby for the last 6 weeks and now Im not. Lets say that was the most trying 6 weeks of my life she pretty much cried or fussed the entire 8-10 hours I would have her and that can make any human crazy. I have decided to take on the small task of being an inhome nanny of sorts for two little boys two days a week. Sofia and their 31/2 year old get along pretty good and they have a little 14 month old how is just precious, he is by all standards a high functioning downs child and could be any more delightful!
As for my Sofia well she talks non stop all day everyday. you would never know at one time we were worried she wouldn't talk, she is growing so big and so so smart I laugh at the things that come from her little lips. Justin is now working two jobs and hoping to find another to replace the one that gets him up early in the morning :) Not liking the early hours, I wish he could see his finding work as the blessing that it is! He knows God and he used to go to Church all through high school then he just stopped, With so many people out of work this really is a Gift from God that he has been able to find something.
My sweet husband not so lucky! He has a job and don't get me wrong we are thankful for that, but its slowly killing his spirit and body. He is in pain all the time, he is discouraged at ever finding something new. I know in Gods perfect timing he will give him the job that is just right for him and we keep praying and waiting that this will happen soon, of course we want it now but what normal person wouldn't? So I ask if you can please pray for strength for him to keep going and to be positive and look to God for strength. Hope you all have a great week
2 comments:
Congratulations Ron!
I will definitely pray for him to find the work he wants! That is all anyone can ask for when it comes to work, to be happy and able to provide for your family.
As for Justin well he is young, in time he will realize that God has helped him in so many ways and he will give thanks!
Yeah Montana talks just like Sofia, and out of the mouth of babes. For example when I ask Montana is she is hungry or wants to eat she says no I am done growing I don't need to eat! OK then.
Glad your aunt is coming to visit! We will have to try and get together this summer if I ever get a chance to get out of town!
You are such a dear soul, and deserve all of life's blessings. I pray that Ron finds something soon that will fill his heart with joy and peace. : ) Your family is beautiful, and it is wonderful that you will be helping out another family. I hope it goes a little easier than watching the little baby, you were so strong through that! Hugs and love and I will see you soon! xxoo
Post a Comment