Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surrogacy.......has always been in my heart!

I will know forsure by next week who and when! I will indead be doing another surrogacy journey! This will be my very last pregnancy and I want to be 100% that its a perfect fit! Its gonna be hard to beat my last journey but I think I can get pretty darn close! More to come

The Boys just turned 6 months and take my word when I say they are perfect! Beautiful and HUGE! Cant wait to see them in November....

7 comments:

twondra said...

You are so amazing Tina! I'm so happy for you!!

Michelle said...

YEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Cant wait to hear more!

Kim said...

thats so neat...You are an amazing person....btw are you going to have another of your own? i thought you were planning for this year???

Montana's mom said...

WOW again!?!? You are so awesome!!!!! The joy you give to others is great! I thought you wanted another also, are you and Ron not going to?

Tina said...

nope no more babies for us! we are don
e

Tucker said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

How awesome! You are so amazing!