Monday, June 21, 2010

VBS

Today was Sofia's first day of Vacation Bible School, from what I could see she had a good time. There was a girl there she knew that lives next door from us she was so excited! To my disappointment and her the little girl acted like she didn't have time for her because she was with her other friend, big sigh.......................It made my heart heavy for the first time since I was a little girl in school. Why do kids have to be mean at such a young age???? where do they learn this??? its so hard as a mother to watch your precious kind heart child look so sad when someone they truly like turns their back to them... I don't know how I will get through the next 12 years of this, I want my daughter to be kind and excepting of everyone and not join into clicks that leave our someone else! I will work very hard to instill this in her and I wish and pray other mothers and fathers do the same! We will see what tomorrow brings :) I'm praying for a smile on my darling little girls face!

Oh ya' one more thing I had to bring it to the attention of the staff that they were not checking kids out and anyone could have come in and taken a child and no one would have known. It really bothered me to see a 4 year old out walking around with no supervision or a parent there to pick him up yet????

No comments: