Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You are my Sunshine!

As another summer comes to an end I am gently reminded daily of how precious my time is with my girl, I get a little choked up thinking she will be in Kindergarten next year and while I love each an every mile stone in her life I cant help but wish she would stay young just a little while longer. I know this is my baby and she will be my last so I want to breath her in and never forget this time in her life! Every single "WHY" that drives me crazy means more to me than anything... Sofia Grace I hope you read this someday and know you are my life and my heart I love you more everyday if that's even possible......Thank you for making each day a beautiful thing....







2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!

Amanda said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. I know how you feel though, the same thing goes thru me when I look at Elias. I have searched for the pause button, but they dont come with one. We just have to remember every little second the best we can & love them every single minute.