Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Today, Tomorrow and Forever
Fourteen years have slipped right between my fingers, I go through each day and think about her at least once, maybe more. The pain isnt as raw as it was those first few years but its weird how sitting here writing about her the tears run down my face. I can smell her, I can feel her breath on my neck as she slipped away, I knew the moment she took her last breath I hate it that I felt the most peace at that moment that I have ever felt in my entire life! It was that moment that I realized I wasnt going to get the opportunity to raise this little girl to be a wonderful woman, I would never tuck her in to bed at night and listen to her giggle, I was going to have 3 weeks of memories and thats it! Our story ended the day I gave my little girl back to a God that blessed me with her for that short time. My heart still aches to know her to see who she would have been. I am so blessed to have a second chance at that job! Thank you Sweet Jesus for giving me Sofia, to show you I can do a good job and I will make you proud and thank you for holding my sweet baby girl safe in your arms until I can meet her again.... I miss you Hailey Grace and I will see you in Heaven! xoxoxoxo Your mommy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Tina, that is so sweet- I am so sorry for your loss- it is painful to lose a child and you worded it so well. I lost a foster child at 3- she was murdered- so maybe the girls are playing together, waiting for us. Hugs!
Oh Tina. That was beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss honey. I couldn't even imagine. Hugs
Kami
Post a Comment