Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
Aww that's a great thing to look forward to! :)
I am so happy for you Tina and the Pappas to be! I pray that once before I close my eyes for the last time I am able to experience the miracle of a healthy pregnancy.
You've been nominated for the Versatile blogger award. You can pick up your badge on my blog
I just love this! I can't wait too - so very exciting!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aww that's a great thing to look forward to! :)
I am so happy for you Tina and the Pappas to be! I pray that once before I close my eyes for the last time I am able to experience the miracle of a healthy pregnancy.
You've been nominated for the Versatile blogger award. You can pick up your badge on my blog
I just love this! I can't wait too - so very exciting!!
Post a Comment