I am now a Blogger! Is this correct lingo? I don't know because
until today I never really thought about blogging my thoughts. Because of my good friend AG I now will try my hand at this growing trend of sharing my feeling with all to read. I am getting
familiar with a whole new world out there by reading what others have to write and to be honest It has been very interesting,
I'm enjoying it... So happy Blogging....
7 comments:
Let me be the first to say, Congrats! It looks great! I look forward to being able to follow along your blogging journey!
Hugs,
ag
Looks good so far! Can't wait for what is to come!
Welcome to blogville and thanks for visiting my blog the other day. My hubby and I used to live in Moscow, are from the Seattle area but now live in Utah. I miss the beauty of the PNW.
Shan
So glad you decided to join blogland. :) It can be addicting. I'm excited for you!
Yay! I love your background, its very cute! This makes me want to add a few entries in my blog! Go Tina!
Welcome!
Wow, small world. I came across your blog by way of Tammy's (twondra) who I know from NWAC forums. I too live in N. ID and just started my blog today.
Post a Comment