Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well today was Sofia's first day of transitioning into preschool. She will be going two days a week for a few hours for language help and although I know its needed I hate it that I have to take her! As I sat in the halls watching all the children pass It brought me back to when my son was little, this is an Elementary school so there are K-5Th graders walking about. To my surprise the lady at the front desk remembered my son from High school. I wish they stayed small just a bit longer than they do big! Its just so hard to believe that 3 years have passed and my little girl is growing up to be a big girl!
Photobucket

8 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Oh, look at her! What a pretty girl! I also wished they stayed smaller for longer... what are you gonna do... (I know! Have more!)

Tucker said...

Love this picture! Love your blog as well....you will love it. I have a blog for Tucker and love keeping it!!! Have you seen his? Let me know and I will send you the link, if you haven't.

Michelle said...

Where do you get the pretty background to your blog? I would love a new update to mine!
Sofia is beautiful! You must be so proud of her. I wish they stayed small longer too. Kayla is growing so fast and some days it makes me so sad.

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Montana's mom said...

Well we all have to go through the 1st day of school! Sofia is such a doll though!

twondra said...

Awwww, so cute. Those first days of school have got to be so hard.

Unknown said...

She is adorable!