Sunday, November 9, 2008
Defeated
Have you ever got in your car and wondered what would happen if you just kept on driving and didn't come back? Would my family miss me? how long would it take for them to realize I was gone and would they be able to get by without me? Those are questions I ask myself on days I feel defeated by life, and by everyday crap life dishes out. Some of us are going through really hard times financially, emotionally, physically and want to check out and hope when we check back in everything will be better. I often wonder how many of us are going though the same thing and don't say anything and try to muddle through on our own will. I try to remember that for me I need to have faith that God has it all under control and it will all work out, for others who might not have the same faith how do you get through? I'm not sure the light at the end of my tunnel would look good if I didn't have my faith in God to fall back on. I do however know that we are all tested, some on a daily basis some less often. One thing is for sure be sure to reach out to someone who will listen during this time It makes all the difference in the world. Friends can be an invaluable asset. My prayer tonight is that if you are experiencing any pain or trial in your life right now that God will bring you the peace and comfort that you so deserve. God Bless
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand... it happens to all of us. I hope you are feeling better.
Tina-I am sorry you are going through this. I do not pretend to know your problems, but if it's financial you could come work with me at Hospital(they're always hiring for something), then we'd be sure to have coffee together. lol I hadn't worked in 4.5yrs, it was good getting back out there. In these hard times without my job we would just barely be paying our bills. Now we have a little extra and I'm able to be paying down our CC instead of minimums.
In hard times what gets me through: I always think "Life is not easy, life kinda sucks at times". I don't really expect life to be easy and great so when it's not I'm less disappointed. Also when things are tight I figure there's always a solution, a sacrifice to be made. We might not like it, but there's usually something that can be done to make things better.
Post a Comment