Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Stop the Rain!
Ok so I know living in the Pacific Northwest means Rain in the fall and rain in the spring but good grief it can stop anytime now! I need SUNSHINE! I have lived here almost 6 years and it has not bothered me much till now.... Please pray for sun....
I too am sick of the rain, but I keep thinking to myself: rain is always better than snow! It's like a chant those goes round and round in my head. The worst is having to contain DS, he get's so rambunctious it's hard to keep him in all the time.
4 comments:
hang in there...how about tanning? heard that might help with the winter blues. i will be praying for you :) by the way, that is a BEAUTIFUL picture!
I too am sick of the rain, but I keep thinking to myself: rain is always better than snow! It's like a chant those goes round and round in my head. The worst is having to contain DS, he get's so rambunctious it's hard to keep him in all the time.
The sun will come out... okay, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually it WILL return. Hang in there sweetie, love ya.
Well the sun finally came out of hiding here today! Hopefully it did for you too.
Post a Comment