Tonight was the first time in I cant remember how long that I got to get out alone! Are you sitting down? I went to a neighbors house for bunco..I know way to much fun for everyone but it really was nice to get out. Tonight's theme was Toys for Tots so we all brought a gift to donate. I had 4 bunco's I was so excited, but I had to leave early so my husband could do homework...:(
***************I am Thankful for Friday night out alone for a few hours*******
4 comments:
Awww... that's awsome girlie! It is great to get out and away from the fam now and then! I will call you tomorrow!
Glad you were able to get out!!
That sounds like fun! I always donate to toys for tots. This year the base is doing Operation Christmas Drop instead. Its donations of food, toys, summer clothes, and fishing gear that will be air dropped by skids to other islands around us that are poorer. I donated to it 3 times already.
I'm jealous I want a night out too!!! Glad you got to get out and have a little fun, boo on the homework.
Post a Comment