Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I just want to take a minute to tell all of my friends and fellow bloggers how much I appreciate you. I know I have never or will ever meet some of you but you have chosen to share your lives by blogging. I continue to learn from and admire many of you, your courage is amazing.
May God continue to Bless each and every one of you during this Holiday Season.
**I am Thankful for Turkey,mash potatoes, and again Good wine :)**
I know Ill get over the wine thing soon.
psss.. Its my birthday tomorrow shhhh....

4 comments:

Michelle said...

May God continue to bless you as well. Now pass the wine!
Happy 1 day early birthday too! That calls for an extra glass of wine.

Montana's mom said...

Have a hppy Thanksgiving and give Sofia a hug from me and Montana.

twondra said...

Happy early birthday. :) I'm thankful for you, too. :)

Kristy said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and a wonderful birthday!