Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reflections

I would like to share my friend Heathers blog with you all. You can read all about her story at Mom4life be sure to go to the beginning of her blog to read it in its entirety. In the short time I have known Heather I have been inspired by her faith in God and ability to help others in the midst of her own pain, I met Heather after a good friend of mine took pictures of her family after the terrible loss of her son Sawyer earlier this year. Please be inspired by her faith and amazing ability to touch you through her words they are a gift.
**Heather if you read this I love you and I am so happy for you and your family**

2 comments:

Mom 4 Life said...

Thank you so much sweetie for your loving support, you are such an encourager.
-Heather L.

Unknown said...

I have been reading her blog and I am amazed by her strength and faith. Thanks for sharing it with me.