Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Love to share


I thought I would share the most recent picture of my surro baby Micah. His mom doesn't take the best pictures but not everyone is a perfectionist like me when it comes to memories..:) He's just so precious to me when I see him I still cant believe I gave birth to him just 4 short months ago....I am very proud to be his surro mommy.....Enjoy
P.S take a look at my slide show at the bottom of my page! and if you have a chance check out my new blog! Have a blessed day...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

He is so beautiful Tina. And a complete and total miracle. You deserve all the joy in the world for you what you have done for him and his parents.
I too am a perfectionist when it comes to memories.

onemorebaby said...

He is just too cute for words!!!

Love your new blog! I can't wait to get a girl so I can doll her up!!!

twondra said...

Soooo cute! What a precious gift to give.

Montana's mom said...

Where is the link to your new blog?