Today I had my first MRI ever. To some you might say "so what" to me it was huge! The tuff girl I am I thought why don't I try to do it without Valium??? I wont do that again. The lady started to push me into the tube and I thought I was going to have a heart attack I said woe wait a minute I need to breath my heart started to race, I went into a cold sweat...I'm such a baby but I did it after she put a rag on my eyes so I couldn't open them and see that I was trapped in the tunnel from hell. I know I survived but just by the skin of my teeth....It really was a weird feeling to be in there and know I couldn't move, why it when you cant move you suddenly have to cough and sneeze and oh did I mention the itch I had on the top of my head...All I can do know is hope they find out whats wrong with my back...
4 comments:
I feel for you there! I am claustrophobic BIG time and HATE getting any MRI's done, oh but they have an open MRI machine too that is supposed to be for claustrophobic people but let me tell you it deosn't work. So yeah I try to avoid those things but sometimes you can't! Here is to getting results back that are what you want to hear!!!!
Yikes!!! That thing would be scary.
I hated it when I had an MRI, too. I've heard of some people who are severely claustrophic who do the open MRI.
Hope everything goes well and you find out good news!!
Lots of people have those fears with the MRI machines! And its weird, the minute we have to lay still is the minute that you can feel the hair on your arms move and it makes you itch! Hope your back gets to feeling better soon!
Post a Comment