Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
I wish I had a little girl....those hair clippies are sooo cute!!
I don't think austin would appreciate the hair clippies :) Otherwise I would be totally buying some!Love the tree!
I can't even think about a tree yet. ugh i hate this time of year.What are you asking for the clippies? Those would be perfect for my niece. She'll be 1 in Feb yet is still slight in the hair dept. Let me know.
Pretty Christmas Tree!!Oh gee, look what was started with those hair clipies!They are beautiful!
I saw a link to your blog, they were talking about the hair clippies. They are SO VERY adorable! Please let me know how much you are asking for them!Thanks!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I had a little girl....those hair clippies are sooo cute!!
I don't think austin would appreciate the hair clippies :) Otherwise I would be totally buying some!
Love the tree!
I can't even think about a tree yet. ugh i hate this time of year.
What are you asking for the clippies? Those would be perfect for my niece. She'll be 1 in Feb yet is still slight in the hair dept. Let me know.
Pretty Christmas Tree!!
Oh gee, look what was started with those hair clipies!
They are beautiful!
I saw a link to your blog, they were talking about the hair clippies. They are SO VERY adorable! Please let me know how much you are asking for them!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment