Wife, Mom of two and Surrogate of six, Never a boring moment!
great photos!
Oh Tina, they are so beautiful. You can clearly see the siblings' love! Beautiful!Thank you for the scrapbook comment!
Tina, I can see why you love them. What incredible and candid shots. Your children are so lovely. Thanks for sharing.:)
Those pics are awesome!!! Did you take them yourself?
I just stumbled upon your blog for the first time....how did I miss it? I love the top pic of the kiddos. I am 10 years older than my sister and wish my mom would have taken pics like this of us! Way too cute.
They are both gorgeous!!
What gorgeous children you have. Love the pic's!
Awww, so sweet!!
Soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!
OK.. I think I knew you had a blog and then lost that brain cell! Glad I know now (or again??!) Thanks for the support. The pix are beautiful.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
great photos!
Oh Tina, they are so beautiful. You can clearly see the siblings' love! Beautiful!
Thank you for the scrapbook comment!
Tina, I can see why you love them. What incredible and candid shots. Your children are so lovely. Thanks for sharing.:)
Those pics are awesome!!! Did you take them yourself?
I just stumbled upon your blog for the first time....how did I miss it? I love the top pic of the kiddos. I am 10 years older than my sister and wish my mom would have taken pics like this of us! Way too cute.
They are both gorgeous!!
What gorgeous children you have. Love the pic's!
Awww, so sweet!!
Soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!
OK.. I think I knew you had a blog and then lost that brain cell! Glad I know now (or again??!)
Thanks for the support. The pix are beautiful.
Post a Comment