I am sitting here watching Greys and I could hear my daughter singing in her room. So I looked over my shoulder at her and she is watching my all time favorite kids movie Pete's Dragon! she is just taken back by it and enjoying the movie that brought me so much happiness as a kid... I knew every song by the way! Its just all coming full circle for me ....Just had to share...She is my little peanut!
5 comments:
She is an adorable little peanut!!!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Tina-
You had emailed me once before along time ago from the board. I was wondering if you could email me privately since I have a couple of questions for you. Thanks luvmy2grlz @ comcast.net
Thanks
Crystal
www.ourjourneywithourtwodaughters.wordpress.com
Ok - so you have GOT to be kidding??!! Pete's Dragon is my all time favorite kids movie! I could and still can watch that movie over and over!! I just loved the movie, but thought it was even more special cause my Dad's name is Pete!
That is just awesome that she likes it too!!
I absolutely love Pete's Dragon.
I love that movie too. Now I have to watch it tomorrow.... "I'll be your candle on the water." LOL
Post a Comment