I never realized how much of a home body I was till a girl I met at the library kept trying to get me to come and hang out and I never did? I cant figure out why myself a mom of one small child is so busy all the time??? Well I think I function best when I have things going on ,this keeps me out of trouble but unconnected from other mothers..So today I went to her house to hang out with her and a couple other mommies and to my surprise I really enjoyed myself, not because I doubted their great company but my inability to relax for longer than two seconds. Thank you Desiree for having me over to your home and being so wonderful and sweet to me:) I look forward to hanging out more in the future...See you next Thurs!
1 comment:
I understand this completely as I have a hard time relaxing as well. Good for you for enjoying yourself.
Post a Comment