Sunday, January 25, 2009

What do you get??

When you have...
A BBQ, Tritip,avocado,cheese, homemade salsa, and corn tortillas....
You get Carne Asada tacos and the feel of summer..
Don't forget the beer! This was the best dinner I have had since last summer it was fantastic !
Oh were oh were is the sun????

7 comments:

onemorebaby said...

NO FAIR! I wanna be there too!

Jody said...

I want some sun too........I'm sick of the "WHITE" look...=(

rosie posie said...

mmmm, my mouths watering just thinking about your great dinner. I want some! I don't mind winter, but hate this bitter cold we're stuck in.

dreambaby said...

Sounds yummy! I'm SOO ready for summer food!

rosie posie said...

I hear you, some sun would be nice. Although by summer I'm hoping to be pg, so no silverwood for me. so I'm super nervous about going to Dr penny. Hoping only for good news, the fear of bad news has kept me away so far. But biting the bullet and going-for better or worse.

rosie posie said...

I just prefer women Dr's especially for OB, but will suffer through to get the results I want.

Michelle said...

Wish I could send you some warmth and sunshine. We have an endless supply!