Sunday, February 22, 2009

Guess Where we are going?

Ok so I bet your wondering where, where are you going.... We are going to see....
Thomas and Friends Live! Oh Boy! Now Sofia doesnt really watch the cartoon but she is going to love the live show with all the kids singing and we got really good seats... Im excited for her and my husband, he will have alot of fun seeing his little girl happy! The show is March 4th @ 7pm I'll have to tell you all about it after we go. The things we do for our children im sure my hubby at 58 never thought he would be going to see Thomas and Friends LOL I keep telling him this will keep you young!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sofia is going to have a blast! I know Kayla loves songs! And all the excitement that she sees from the other kids..she will love it.

twondra said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I remember going to Disney on Ice and I loved it! Those live shows are fun. Can I come? :)

Unknown said...

Oh fun!!!!

Montana's mom said...

Well we all have our crosses to bear ha ha!!!