Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Honest Scrap


Well I'm finally doing this after being tagged a few times but I wont be tagging anyone the truth is everyone has been tagged and I'm not going to do that to any of you again.

1. I am the Queen of micro managing.

2. I am the one everyone calls when they have relationship issues and I hate it!

3. I love being a mom and couldn't imagine my life without my children,

4. I have been riding horses since I was I was 6 and miss not being able to ride right now

5. Onemorebaby is one of my very best friends and I love her for being so supportive in my life.

6. My husband changed his last name to mine when we got married so my son wouldn't have a different last name.

7. My grandparents were Italian immigrants and I hope to visit Modena Italy someday to see where they were from.

8. I love Italian and Mexican food

9. I hate to cook but love to bake.

10. I am so blessed to be the surrogate mother of a wonderful baby boy and hope to be pregnant this April for a wonderful couple.

Ok so I did it I know I didn't follow the rules but if there was a #11 It would be that I hate rules! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your 10 facts!

Take your number 2 as a comliment. People see your relationship as successful, so they want your secrets! Thats what I think when people come to me.

Your number 6- How sweet!!

Your number 7 and 8- We lived in Italy for 3 years from 02-05. Best time of our lives there!

Ter said...

#6 - what a sweet guy! You don't hear of guys changing their names very often... I don't see why not!!

twondra said...

I agree with Michelle about #2, but I can see where it would be hard.

And what an awesome husband you have! Wow.

onemorebaby said...

Those are great comments! I think the ones in the middle are the best, lol! Hugs, ag

Unknown said...

That is so awesome of your husband!!!!