
I want to encourage all of you in Blog land to Lift Michelle, Nick and Kayla up in Prayer as Nick heads off to Iraq to defend our country. Please pray for his safe return and for his family as they have to be without him for the months to come.
Dear Jesus, I just ask you to keep Michelle close to you and give her the strength she needs to care for Kayla while her dear husband is away, Lord please bring this husband and daddy home to his family they love him very much and will miss him while he off defending our country. Lord we praise you for this precious family and thank you every day for all the men and women who defend this country and their families unselfish hearts. We thank you and praise you and know you will bring him home very soon....."Amen"
Michelle and Nick stay strong and know we all love you and cant wait to hear about his homecoming it will be here before you know it.....
6 comments:
Awwww, so sweet and worded so nice. Thanks for doing that!
very sweet!
Thank you Tina. This means so much to me. You have no idea how much your support means to me. Seeing Nick wont be an easy task. I will need prayers for strength, for myself, for Kayla and for Nick.
Thank you for being such a wonderful supportive friend.
Much love to you.
That was very kind.
Thank you for doing this. It was very sweet of you.
I will definately be keeping them ALL in my prayers!!
How wonderfully kind! I am keeping their family in my prayers. I can't imagine how hard something like this is, but I know how strong Michelle is!
Post a Comment