Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can you Believe

Its March already? Wow where is time going. Some days I think what the heck why is it passing us by so fast other days I think can we hurry up and get past this crazy day and start a new one please....Things are going well I suppose I would rather not complain but ask for Prayer that my husbands work picks up and his hours go back to normal they have been cut and the very real possibility of him being laid off are becoming more a reality everyday. I am so thankful that he has a job even if it is minimal.

There really are other things that I would like to focus our attention to. First off if any of you follow Abby's blog you know she is having a hard time with side effects from Chemo, Please pray for her comfort and healing! Please pray for her family. Also I follow a Blog called Gracie's blog, Sadly Gracie passed away Monday morning Please pray for her family during this terrible time.

Its a reminder everyday of how thankful I am for my own children's health and a reminder not take it for granted, Hug your babies my friends and be thankful and humbled in their health. Its so easy to take it for granted in the everyday hustle and bustle of life!

On a lighter note I would like to remind you that tomorrow night I will be sitting watching Thomas and Friends Live please pray for me :) J/K it will be a ton of fun I cant wait to take pictures and post them Thurs....Sofia is going to have a ball!


On a side note I gave myself my very first shot last night all on my own... It was a big deal for me so don't laugh not everyone likes needles :) Have a great rest of the week .....

2 comments:

Jody said...

OMGosh, I can't believe it's March already..Time goes by way to fast!!! Wow, you did your own shot...your so brave girly!!

twondra said...

I got the clips in the mail! They are absolutely beautiful! Thank you, thank you!! And thanks for throwing in a few extra. That was so nice! I'm going to be posting a picture on my blog soon of them and hopefully that will help ya!

Thanks again Tina! You do a beautiful job!!