OK, I was inspired after watching Oprah today and Onemorebaby with all her walking! You see I purchased a Tread climber 3000 after the first of the year and although I was using I have not been recently. I decided tonight I would put it in treadmill mode and walk for 2 miles every night I would love to walk outdoors but until it warms up I cant take Sofia with me... Its a mile to the lake and so I can walk there and back and cover my 2 miles once the warmer weather comes... So I challenge you all to get out and walk your winter butts off...
And again Onemorebaby gave me an idea if you read my blog and don't post a comment please say hello so I know who you are Just curious how many people actually visit it! Thanks
7 comments:
Hooray for you, girlie! I am LOVING walking! We will do many a' walk together this summer! Hugs!
I am here! I wish I had time to walk!! I do work out once a week at the club while little missus has her swim lessons does that count?
Went for a walk tonight! Thanks Tina!
I need to get into walking really bad. You guys have inspired me. Thanks!
I would like to eventually get myself a treadmill so I can walk in the winter. I love to walk too, but I refuse to walk on ice!!! Unfortunately for my pup who loves to walk no matter the weather! ;) I wonder if they make treadmills for doggies too! ;)
You've been tagged! See my blog
Ok, sign me up for this challenge> I am going to believe, believe I can do it! Since you & Onemore baby are walking it up, the pressure is on. Maybe I can WALK myself off 20 pounds....
Post a Comment