Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines


Happy Valentines day to all of my blogging buddies... Hope you all have a day full of love and kisses. My hubby bought me beautiful roses and a membership to tanning :) up here in the Northwest one must feel the warmth of the sun even if it is fake, it felt so good to go....


Enjoy your day and be blessed by so many stories of courage and strength that we are touched by on a daily basis reading blogs we wouldn't have known about if not for our friends. Remember to be kind and pure and loving even when you find it next to impossible and hug or give a word of encouragement to someone who you don't know they very well could need it at that moment and you may just change their life forever....xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

C said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, my friend. I agree about giving warmth & love. Enjoy your day. :)

Michelle said...

Your so thoughtful.

Jody said...

Aww those roses are beautiful!!

Happy Valentines to a VERY SWEET, KIND, LOVING, CARING.....FRIEND!!!


XOXO,
Jody

twondra said...

You're so sweet. Love the roses! Happy Valentine's Day!!

onemorebaby said...

Hope your Day was WONDERFUL!

Montana's mom said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too my friend. Tell hubby that the roses are beautiful and I am living vicariously through you!

Ter said...

beautiful flowers. I miss getting flowers from my hubby.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina
Just letting you know I stop by and read your blog!
Kitty