Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Already Wed



Im sorta feeling like I dont have much to blog about these days and have really invested in reading blogs of people I have found through friends blogs. Its been so amazing to see what people are going through or not going through and can I say, Wow are there some wonderful writers out there Im pretty darn impressed. I feel rather intimidated actually because im not the best writer in the world. So on that note I will leave and not bore you any further. I will be heading out tomorrow early for Portland and will be home tomorrow night please pray for a safe flight. I leave you with a darling picture of my surro babe "M"

7 comments:

Ter said...

he's adorable.

We all have moments when we feel we are not as good bloggers as others. Don't worry about it too much. :) I wouldn't read your blog if you sucked at it!

Montana's mom said...

You are a fine blogger and the pics of the kids (all of them) are so awesome!

DaniKel said...

He is absolutely adorable!

Here's to a safe flight!!

And I never find your blog boring. I love reading what you have to say. Some people are much more articulate when they write - but that doesn't mean that what they have to say is anymore interesting than the rest of us! :-)

twondra said...

Your blog is awesome! I love reading it! Never boring to me at all!

Love the picture. :)

Jody said...

I love your blog!!! Sometimes simple works just as well!!! Your surro babe is a doll.

Safe trip!

singletracey said...

CUTIE!!!

DaniKel said...

You havew been tagged! If you want to play along, that would be awesome - go to my blog to check out the details!! If not, I understand!

You may have already been tagged, just know that I also think your blog is great and enjoy reading it!