Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you

From the bottom of my heart! WOW the emails I had when I got home were so sweet thank you all so much for your support and just taking the time to comment. I don't always get to it right away but I always read every ones blog and enjoy every minute of it. I am home safe and sound and tired beyond words. I had a great trip and It looks like 6 weeks from now I will be back in Portland! More info on my surrogacy blog to come. Again thank you so much for reading....

5 comments:

Montana's mom said...

I tagged you so stop in and check out the rules!

onemorebaby said...

I love what you have to say... at anytime! Your pictures are adorable and your outlook on life beautiful! Hope your trip was great! I will talk to you soon! Hugs, ag

twondra said...

We love ya girl. :)

Jody said...

Hey Tina...

Love your blog, your hair pretties, and your an awesome person!! Glad life is treating you well!!

XOXO,
Jody

Amy Waddington Photography said...

where have i been? i didn't know you went out of town?