Friday, February 20, 2009

Love

Its her Smile that makes me glow from deep within, Its her eyes that light up a room in an instant, the laughter that fills the room at any given moment takes my breath away, she has a sweet smell that brings tears to my eyes every time I get close to her and touch her. I cry when I think of how Blessed I am to have her. I cry when I think of her growing up and leaving, I love her with my heart and just want to eat her up whenever I can get close enough to grab on and make her giggle. She is my Sofia and she makes my world amazing and wonderful and makes me a better person just by being my daughter. I Cant express how much I love my children and when I wake up in the morning I thank Jesus for giving me the chance to be a mommy to a little girl. I thank him for this second chance and pray for his guidance as she becomes a woman. I want her to love people and never judge them just embrace them. I want her to be a woman of God and love the Lord with all her heart!
I love you Justin you are a wonderful young man with a heart of Gold I am so proud of you! My life is complete and full because of you, you are the reason I got up in the morning and the reason I am the mother I am today.
Sofia I dreamed of you and it came true. I LOVE YOU BOTH.

8 comments:

onemorebaby said...

That was beautiful! xxoo

onemorebaby said...

(second post just to add that I thought this was about me until I was a third of the way down)

Michelle said...

wonderful!!

DaniKel said...

That is just beautiful. Being a Mom is just the absolute most rewarding thing I have ever done. I too thank God every day for the blessings he has given me.

Your children have also been blessed, with a terrific woman that they call Mom!

Jody said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Ter said...

:)

Montana's mom said...

Jody took the word right out of my mouth! BUT remember they are who they are because of YOU!!!

Unknown said...

So sweet. She will love reading this one day!