Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. All is well and Quiet on our end, well as quiet as it can be with a three year old! I am waiting to hear some news today about my surrogacy journey. We got about two inches of snow last night but its suppose to be 40 today so that's great I think the snow is coming to an end for the season we might get a tad here and there but the big stuff appears to be gone....:):)
9 comments:
Can you add me to your surrogacy blog? My email address is rynamy@hotmail.com
I'm glad to see that all is well with you. We have about 18 inches of snow on the ground. The thaw is going to be a good one here in Michigan!
I wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog about Michelle and I. You are soooo sweet. I hope one day we can meet, sweetie. (((HUGS)))
I bet you are so glad the snow is going...=) I know I will be sooooo happy when it does here!!!
BIG HUGS girly!!
Love ya!
Glad you had a quiet(ish) weekend! Sorry about the snow... it missed us here, which is okay with me! Hugs!
More snow? Ugh. Lovely header picture!
Hope you get good news!
I finally made it to Dr P office. I Love Jr and briefly met Sr. All in all the apt was a bust. I'll spare you the details, I just posted it all in my blog. Any ways, if that offer to meet up sometime is still there I would love to talk to you more about Dr P. Would also love to be added to your surrogacy journey, do you still have my email?
And yes it's kinda nice to see the snow melting. Although I'm not totally convinced yet that winter is over.
Hopefully you're done with the major snow! Looking for an update on the surrogacy!
Me too...me too!! I want to be added to your surro blog!! :)
Hugs...Andrea
All of our snow has melted here - well, all of it except for the HUGE piles that were made when streets and parking lots were plowed. I am SO ready for Spring!! I want some flowers!!
Post a Comment