Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello

I wish I had more to report but I suppose no news to tell is good? Sometimes I feel if I don't have something to write that has some sort of substance then why write. We had a great weekend, my husband started back to school so he has class Fri and Sat for the next 3 weeks so Sofia and I just hang out and try not to go shopping :) But whats a girl to do when your bored at home...I hope all of my fellow bloggers had a wonderful weekend and I cant wait to read your updates through out the week.

5 comments:

Montana's mom said...

Ahhhhhh to be able to shop!! I wish I had the time. I can't wait for summer and the park!!

DaniKel said...

I wenr out shopping twice this weekend - and didn't plan to shop either time! I have been bit by the baby girl clothes buying bug!! I really think I could just go hog wild and shop for Caelyn like crazy! There is just SO much cute stuff out there - that she NEEDS!!!! :o)

And you are right - no news is good news!

Unknown said...

I used to love to shop when i was a teenager and in my early 20's. Then I went through a face in my late 20's where I pretty much didn't shop much at all (just a few times a year). Now because of my son, I LOVE to shop again!!!!

Michelle said...

I only wish I had places to shop here. I really need some new clothes, and no place to shop for them. :(

Montana's mom said...

No I didn't take the pic it was actually sent to me on e-mail. It is going around, I have seen it more than once with different states attached to it I just thought onemorebaby would get a kick out of it. And wow this is the first time I get an actual word to type in for word verification! WOO HOO