Monday, March 16, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

I love watching this show, I love seeing people step out of their comfort zone! So with that I will put my attention on Ty Murray way to go Ty! I thought he did really good. If you know anything about cowboys and Rodeo you know they Two step and that's it... Some don't even do that this is just a huge thing for someone of his background....OK so now you know I am a Ty fan I will get off my soap box....But first I have to say Holly needs to go! Im done, but this wont be the last of my post about this show :) have a good night my Blogging friends..
****revised****
I really like Gilles & Melissa!!!!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I like watching it, too! I like Shawn Johnson....of course I'm a huge gymnastics fan so that has something to do with it. :)