Wow this weekend went by entirely to fast. We went to church Friday night and it was really good! here is the link you can go and hear the service if you like! LCCC Sat Night I had to work and boy was I happy to go back to work even if it was for one night, things have been really slow in the B&B business so the fact we had a big party was nice I missed my co workers we always have fun. Its been rainy here so going outside has been tough but all in all it was a nice relaxing weekend.. I start my other injectables tonight so I'm hoping the terrible Migraines I have been having will go away for good....3 weeks and 5 days left till transfer :) Hope everyone has a great week I'm hoping to have more to tell in the coming days..:)
5 comments:
Isn't it nice to get out of the house once in a while?? Glad things are going good. Hope the migraines go bye-bye!!!
3 Weeks and 5 days? That is coming up SOON! Fingers crossed that your head feels better. : )
wow, that is happening fast!!
Hope your headaches are better dear!
I will be keeping you in my prayers. Injectables can be a pain, well literally, we figured up the shots I had given myself or that DH had given me and I about fell over. Good Luck!! Hoping for a GREAT BEAUTIFUL CYCLE for you!!
Post a Comment