Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday!

This weekend has flown by hard to believe it is now officially Spring, and I can feel it in the air. I worked a bit in my yard on Sat. cleaning up some leaves and picked up the dreaded dog poop :( I hate that job! I could see my mint and strawberries and tulips coming up :) I love this time of year, soon I will be seeing the baby deer feeding behind my house that's my favorite... I have a bad head cold so I feel like I'm walking in a cloud but it should pass soon. I ran into Sofia's pediatrician and told her sorry we haven't seen you but Sofia is been well all winter she said she has been really busy with sick kiddos to count my blessings, (which I do).. Ron and I took Sofia out to breakfast to this new place on the lake called "Bakery by the Lake" its was nice to go downtown I don't think I have been down there the entire winter. I also talked to my great friend in CA this morning I rode horses with her for years ( four times a week to be exact) and she was telling me it was raining, anyone who knows me well knows that riding in the rain is my favorite thing to do I love the fresh wet dirt and the spunky attitude that my horse would get when we went out. I might have to take a trip to see her soon....but I'm hoping to be preggers so it might have to wait! :) Sofia got up at 4:30 am today ready to go and of course I tried to get her back to sleep but no luck so she is napping and I'm hoping to doze off...I have a full week with Justin leaving for Cali for spring break and Monitoring appointments for me. So I hope to read lots of great things about my fellow bloggers and Hope you all have a wonderful week....I need to get caught up on leaving comments so if I have neglected leaving you a comment lately please except my apologies...
I found this new Blog go check out her giveaway its great fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate the dog poop cleaning too. Especially with FOUR dogs!

Montana's mom said...

Wow spring is in the air up there??? I still don't have it here :( Glad Sofia has not been sick wish I could say the same for this house!!!