Wednesday, March 25, 2009

American Idol

Adam Lambert! Edit: and Matt Giraud
(I went back and listened to Matt and he was pretty awesome!)
thats all im going to say....
Ok well I can never just say a few words, there were a few others that were fantastic but Adam was Outstanding....

4 comments:

twondra said...

I agree....Adam was great!

What was up with Megan? I was surprised at how bad she was. :(

Jody said...

Yeah, I was surprised Matt was in the bottom 3...he was GOOD...and Adam too...Megan should have went home..IN my opinion...

JC said...

Tina:
I'd like to subscribe to your journey through being a surrogate mom blog. Will you please invite me?
bjbs97@msn.com
Thanks,
JC

Michelle said...

I have to admit, I havent been watching AI for several seasons now. Im bored with it.

I know you were looking for some healthy recipes. Im going to be making Lemon Chicken today which is very healthy. I will put the recipe on my blog sometime today hopefully. If not defiantly by tomorrow.