You know the hardest part of every post for me is a title, I ask myself every time I post what will the title be and every time I delete it a few times? We had a quiet weekend here in the Galletti house with Justin being in CA and not coming and going it feels a bit lonely. I miss him being here, he will be home Wed and them Ill wish he was gone again LOL just kidding. For the first 12 years of his life it was just him and I and well lets just say we had a lot of fun together as mom and son, hes a great person to be around. (funny as all get out) not sure where he gets it from?? :) Anyhow I'm down to the wire with going to Portland only a week and a half left so I'm super excited to be finally at this phase of our journey. hmmm not much else going on and it will most likely be a week or two before I post again so I hope you all have a wonderful week...
8 comments:
hmm, I might have entitled this post "zebra girl" ;) Yeah , it can be hard to come up with a post name. I try not to have the same title twice, which can be hard too! :) You want it to be catchy yet simple enough. Anyway :)
First of all, what a very cute pic! She is such a photogenic little girl! I can't believe it is so close for you to go to Portland... I am so exicted for you. I will be praying for an amazing outcome! : ) Hugs and love...
Beautiful picture! I sometimes too find it hard to think of a title. You are so blessed with wonderful children!
Cant wait for your trip!
Kel was just asking me about the title to blogs today - and I told her that sometiems the entire blog comes from the title, and other times the title comes from the blog. But I too find it difficult sometimes to figure out what to title it.
Ok - she looks super snuggly in her blanket. Liek you could just cuddle up next to her and read a book or two!
So excited for your trip!!
Ih she looks so warm and snuggly- my title may have been- snug as a bug in a rug. Titles just come to me- I don't stress on it.
Have a great trip.
I always struggle fining a titile myself, It never gets easier I am afraid.
She is adorable. Good luck in Portland! Will be thinking of you!
Sofia is too cute!! Hoping and praying all goes well in Portland!! How is the potty training going?? Justin will be home before you know it.
Post a Comment